Really? And which spirit would that be?
- Would that be THE SPIRIT who told BYU boys Ron and Dan Lafferty to murder their sister-in-law and her baby, by slitting their throats?
- No? Oh, maybe you're thinking of THE SPIRIT who told former high councilor and temple worker Brian Mitchell to kidnap 13-year-old Elizabeth Smart and rape her daily for nine months?
- Or perhaps you're referring to THE SPIRIT who told JS to sell the BoM copyright in Canada, about which failed attempt he later explained, some revelations "are of the devil"?
- Or perhaps it's THE SPIRIT who impressed JS to marry over 30 women, including 15- and 14-year-old girls, and at least twelve women who were already legally married to living husbands?
- No wait. You must be you're thinking of THE SPIRIT who guided the LDS first presidency and several apostles (including Hinckley and Oaks) to have dealings with that notorious liar, forger, and soon-to-be double-murderer Mark Hoffman, and to arrange for him to receive large amounts of money?
- Or perhaps you have THE SPIRIT who helped apostles discern the worthiness of Joseph Bishop when they called him and set him apart – not once, but three times – as mission president, including at the Provo MTC where he sexually assaulted innocent young women and ruined their lives?
- Or could you mean THE SPIRIT who confirmed the calling of David Moss as a sitting bishop while he ran a human trafficking and prostitution operation?
- Or perhaps you enjoyed THE SPIRIT who inspired prophets Hinckley and Monson to offend the Lord and to repeatedly afford major victories for Satan, by promoting (for years) the despicable name "Mormon"?
My, my. There are so many "diverse operations" of THE SPIRIT!