We have 53 new members in our group!
Welcome to EVEN the best ExMormon group on Facebook!This is NOT a Support Group, it is a Study Group.
All of the admins⁄moderators of this group are unpaid volunteers. If you feel you need to bring something to the attention of the admins⁄mods please check the member list for the current list of admins⁄moderators.
Please review the rules of the group as outlined here:
Things NOT to post as new members: (we get these posts from new members nearly every day) find an existing post and comment on that, there are 100's of them.
- "Are you still Christian or have you found another belief system?"
- "Do you still believe in God"
- "I've been in the group for less than 24 hours and it seems like it's overrun by Mormon spies" (no it's not, if you find any proof of this please tag an admin so we can investigate)
- "What is⁄was your Temple or "New Name"
- "What led you to leave the church"
- "Where do you live or are from"
- "Why do u people care so much?"
Helpful links:If you want to resign officially from the LDS⁄Mormon or EVEN The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints "church" please visit https:⁄⁄quitmormon.com Just like the Morg we use a LOT of acronyms in the group you can find those here (from reddit):https:⁄⁄www.reddit.com⁄r⁄exmormon⁄wiki⁄index⁄common_abbreviationsIf you want a fantastic collection of issues with the LDS church (y'know, the "anti material" you were always warned about), be sure to check out:
ExMormon Meetups (from the reddit ExMormon subreddit)
If you are interested here's a fun thing where you can drop a pin and the reason you left the church on a google map. Some people choose to drop a pin on their local ward house instead of their actual home.
We hope you find joy in your apostasy this day.
Let's welcome our new members: